About Our Firm
Since 2009, Jason F. Clausen, P.C. has committed to providing quality attestation and assurance services to its clients. We primarily service the industries of Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs), and Nonprofit Organizations (NPOs) toward their audit and review needs.
Jason F. Clausen, the firm’s President, has been a licensed CPA since 2000. Since 1997, he’s been active in both public accounting as a CPA and in corporate accounting filling in the role as controller for a national PEO.
Jason F. Clausen, P.C. is affiliated with several different professionals with expertise over a wide array of professional services including tax management, estate and trust planning and tax preparation, business valuation, and litigation support. By combining our expertise, experience and the team mentality of our staff, we assure that every client receives the close analysis and attention they deserve. Our dedication to high standards, hiring of seasoned tax professionals, and work ethic is the reason our client base returns year after year.
Our mission is to help clients maintain financial viability in the present, while taking a proactive approach to achieve future goals. This requires open communication to reach an understanding of our clients’ needs through research and sound analysis. Jason F. Clausen, P.C. is dedicated to meeting these goals with high standards of excellence and professionalism. We pride ourselves on the level of esteem we have earned. Our dedication to hard work has earned the respect of businesses and clients we serve. We believe this to be a direct derivative of our talent and responsiveness to our client base. Whether you are a current or prospective client, rest assured that individuals and businesses who choose Jason F. Clausen, P.C. receive competent and timely advice.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC)
- Governmental Audit Quality Center (GAQC)
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Michigan Nonprofit Association (MNA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – State of Michigan
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) – ACFE
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) – IMA
- Certified in Financial Management (CFM) – IMA
- Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) – Walsh College
- Master of Arts in Economics – Walsh College